Professional Engineering Group
Practicing Attorney, your problem in identifying quality professional experts for your case has just become easier! PEG, Inc. can now assist you with minimum effort on your part with just one phone call!
950 22nd Street North Suite 632
Birmingham, AL 35203
PEG, Inc. has on staff, and maintains contact with, highly qualified engineers and other professionals who are available for consulting in a wide array of technical areas. After a single phone call to PEG, Inc.‘s office, during which you would describe the technical nature of your need, a qualified professional would be selected by PEG, Inc. and would, in turn, contact you directly for a discussion of your case and to determine how best PEG, Inc. could assist you and your client.
By using PEG, Inc. as your professional expert directory, you assure yourself of having available experienced, state-of-the-art experts who understand your needs and the needs of your client. We specialize in multiple areas of expertise such as: Accident Reconstruction, Building Code Compliance, Civil Construction & Equipment Accidents, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Fall Protection, Highway Motor Vehicle Issues, Mechanical Engineering, OSHA Issues, Premise Liability, Safety Engineering, Safety Issues, Slip Trip & Fall, Structural Engineering, Trucking, as well as many other areas of expertise.
PEG, Inc. promotes characteristics of good experts.
PEG, Inc. offers consultation and expert testimony in many specialized areas.
What is a Good Expert?
- We are qualified through education, training, and experience to render credible opinion testimony.
- We will give an honest, well-thought out professional opinion.
- We will give your case the necessary attention and priority.
- We are available to meet with you to discuss your case.
- We are able to articulate our beliefs.
- We will assist throughout the litigation process.
- We will charge reasonable fees for our professional services.
These Specialized Areas Include:
- Accident Reconstruction & Investigations
- Building Codes
- Concrete Failures
- Construction & Environmental
- Construction Equipment Accidents
- Construction Safety & Related Codes
- Cooling Towers & Hydraulics
- Electrical Engineering
- Excavation, Blasting & Trenching
- Exhibit Reconstruction & Investigations
- Fall Protection
- Highway & Transportation Problems
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgy & Welding / Failure Studies
- OSHA Issues
- Paints, Coatings & Lead Abatement
- Premise Liability
- Product Failure & Liability Issues
- Safety Issues (Construction, Industrial & Product)
- Slips, Trips & Falls
- Software Engineering Studies
- Structural Steel & Building Failure Studies
- Various Other Areas